The Chef, Christophe Saponara
With my origins in the Drôme region, my 20 years experience both in the kitchen and in managing dining areas for prestigious establishments have taught me to combine precision, creativity, a taste for a job well done and respect for high quality products.
I have had the privilege to be part of the team and benefit
from the know-how of Great Chefs such as:
- Philippe Rochat - Le Restaurant de l'Hôtel de Ville - 3 stars
- Jean-Paul Godard - Le Béarn - 2 stars Michelin Guide
- Didier Oudille - Pain Adour et Fantaisie - 2 stars Michelin Guide
- Philippe Gauvrot - La Retonde - 1 star Michelin Guide
- Christophe Cussac - L'Abbaye Saint Michel - 2 stars
- Le Mas d'Artigny - 1 star Michelin Guide
Then, having successively been responsible for the Scheufele family dining room « Chopard Genève » and chef for an Ambassador for disarmament in Geneva, I wanted to give a new direction to my cuisine, to introduce and share it in a different way by creating, in 2007, A Chef At Home, in Annemasse, Haute Savoy.
Twenty years of experience and gastronomic passion that I am pleased to offer you - for your pleasure and that of your guests.